The EMPIS® Automated Drug Infusion System
- Multi-step, fully programmable protocols deliver fluids from up to three refillable syringes to an implanted catheter or through a microdialysis probe.
- Flow rates from 0.5 µL to 2000µL/min
- Maintains library of user-defined infusion methods
- Automatically calculates volume and time required to deliver a specified dose based on weight, drug concentration and selected flow rate.
- Produces a report detailing all dosing operations conducted
- Software runs on same laptop with Culex blood sampling software and controls up to four Empis pumps
- Can be programmed to launch Culex method automatically after dosing, or used as a stand-alone instrument
- Uses sterile, disposable tubing sets in multiple designs
- Connects to all Culex catheters
- The Empis can be used on the Four-Station Culex (CX-300U and CX-315U) or can be used with a Single-Station power supply (CX-301U)