Any indication that could use animal activity behavior as a surrogate pharmacodynamic marker.
E.g. psychomotor effects, circadian variation, stress, analgesia, activity phenotype, animal acclimation period
- Simultaneous recording of animal’s activity data while performing brain microdialysis and/or automated blood sampling
- Correlation of animal’s activity data with Neurotransmitter release or extracellular levels of other markers
- Capture unexpected psychomotor changes of test compounds following treatments
- Facilitates activity correlations with other parameters, such as drug administration, body temperature or bile flow
- Activity Monitor interfaces between your PC and up to four Raturn controllers.
- All necessary cables are included. PC not included.
Part numbers and ordering information:
|| Raturn Animal Activity Monitor
Order Raturn System of your choice separately.
The activity monitor does not increase the footprint of your Raturn System.